Are You An Animal, If NOT, then you can control your Anger, and you must learn in managing anger.
Are you short tempered?
Anger is your weakness?
Don’t you know, how to control your Anger?
If all these question’s are right in your current situation then this article is for you , please read every point carefully and implement these things in your daily life.
Anger management makes a huge difference in a person’s success and overall personality and social acceptance. a boss with lots of aggression may decrease spirit of productivity among employees than a cool minded boss.
A person who is good in managing anger very well can create a very healthy environment around him and can also handle tricky situations.
YOU MUST IMPLEMENT AND PRACTICE THESE THINGS BECAUSE ANGER IS THE BIGGEST ENEMY OF EVERYONE.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT YOU MUST DO, IF YOU WANT TO CONTROL YOUR ANGER :
1 .Smile , Smile and Smile – Smile is the Best Solution To Control Anger
- smile instead of showing anger,
- act the opposite,
- speak softly instead of speaking loudly,
- Relax yourself instead of tighten,
- try to make yourself comfortable by saying , not a big issue let it go,
- Smile , Smile and Smile,
2.Breathe deeply – Breathing Deeply Will make you silent and help to control anger
- As you know meditation can create wonders.
- Sit at silent place close your eyes take a Breathe deeply and throw it out slowly.
- or if you have a place, sleep on floor make your body relax and take a deep breathe and throw it out.
- yoga is helpful in such situation.
3 .Go for a bike Ride and Stay Away From Anger
- Go for a ride in fresh environment or walk silently for sometime and observe nature .
- Stop thinking about the past moments.
4 .Sing or Play Music – effective solution to control anger
- If you have any passion like singing or playing musical instrument, must do it.
- It will help you to make your mind free.
- Music can kill your Stress and Tension.
5 .Stop Talking and Leave – sometimes run away from anger for self help
- Take a pause and move away from the location or person on which you are angry .
- It will give you time to calm down.
- you will get time to realize or find who is responsible and wrong , it is your fault or fault of that person , may be you will find your own mistake and after realizing your mistake you will forget and try to handle situation in better manner.
6 .Look at yourself :
- Just look at yourself in a mirror and tell yourself that anger is a problem, you can’t handle situation angrily.
- anger is harmful for you and for opposite person as well try to discuss it silently .
7 .Express yourself with Positive attitude and Smile :
- Express your thought in a well manner, just tell the person silently, I am angry on you because of this, please don’t do it again, or you can talk with your friend to get some proper advice.
- Smile and make opposite person to smile and, explain your situation to him in a better way.
- Without taking mental stress you can speak silently, express silently and give it a break to think .
8 .Go for a walk or do some Exercise :
- if your mind is completely filled up with anger and thoughts, go for jogging or do some exercise in gym, or stretching it will help to relax your mind .
- you will feel lighter after some jog and stretching.
9 .Drink cold water or take a Shower(nothing best than walking outside , in rain ) :
- Remember guy’s, an anger is like a storm, it comes and goes but if it remain at same place it destroy everything, and after destroying everything, if it goes then , there is no use of it. Because, whatever destroyed we can not reconstruct easily.
- So, if you get angry on someone then drink cold water and try to keep calm or if you are at home, then take a bath with cold water, it will help you to control yourself.
- Take a shower and tell yourself, let the anger flow and go away with water .
10 .Count till 10 – Repeat It To Control Anger – It works
- close your eyes, keep calm and count numbers from 1 to 10 helps in managing anger.
- This little time is enough in managing anger, and it will give you time to think before taking any wrong action.
Thanks A Lot For Reading,
Please Control Your Anger Before It’s Too Late.