Childhood asthma Care is essential now a days, because asthma is globally found most common chronic lung disease found in children as well as adults.
Along with change in lifestyle, increase in pollution and environmental change there are increase found in numbers of children and adults infected with asthma.
Also with Genetic Disease transfer from parents asthma disease can also be transmitted in their kids. As per a latest medical survey on asthma around the world, around 334 Million people are affected with Asthma worldwide. And alone in US, around 6 million children are found symptoms of asthma and chronic lung disease.
Oxygen is very important for our life. Proper breathing is a way to get proper oxygen which is required to live a longer life. But the chronic disease like asthma is affecting our health. This chronic disease also affect very much on our kids.
During Asthma infection, kids can’t walk normally outside for more time, they can’t play outside with their friends, Misses School, Important event or sport activities.
And also due to lack of knowledge kids cant tell parents clearly about the symptoms and their feelings regarding asthma infection. Such things may worsen the life of our kids who are affected with asthmatic issue.
But the is nothing in the world which can’t be treated with proper care by parents, children, and doctors working together. Proper care of asthmatic child helps in making their life normal like other kids. And helps them to overcome the disease.
Parents on time detection of symptoms, guide kids on how to take their self care, and doctors to guide parents on using emergency medicines on asthma makes the asthmatic kids life very easy and normal.
What are the early symptoms of Asthma?
- Generally Short breathing, and early tiredness during playing or walking or running can be one of the early symptom in kids for asthma and chronic lung disease.
- Continuous Dry coughing, mostly in night sleeping time can also be an early symptoms of asthma and lung disease.
- Untreated continuous running nose and coughing for a longer can also shows early asthmatic symptoms in kids.
What can be the main causes of child asthma
- Air Pollution is today one of the major cause of Asthma fund in Kids. Children’s who often staying in a polluted environment, dust, chemical smell’s have first contracted to early stage asthma, and if anything not done early then it can turn into Sevier.
- If a Family have Genetical history of asthmatic patient on their siblings then, there re chances of asthma transmitted into kids through genetical disease transmission.
- Undeveloped respiratory systems and during pregnancy damages to infant may leads to chronic asthmatic and lung disfunction issue.
- Untreated respiratory diseases in kids unattended medically for linger period may also leads to asthma.
- Surrounding Environment also plays an important role in kids asthma infection such as Extreme Cold Environment, or extreme dry environment create breathing dysfunctions in kids if not attended on time.
- Also continuous contact of Homemade Coal or Cooking Kerosene Smoke from Kitchen, or contacting with cold clothes and environment outside also create Cough cold issues and after a linger time it can convert into asthma like issues.
- Respiratory diseases like Cough & Cold, Coid-19 & Bronchitis like Respiratory diseases cerate’s initially asthmatic symptoms.
- Asthma is not a contact spreadable disease so it cant spread from one person to another. either it is speeded through family genome transfer, with polluted environment, Not following healthy diet and Daily activeness or through non caring of breathing diseases.
How to take care of child with Asthma
- We should keep watch carefully on the visible health related signs in our Children’s. We can also educate them to inform parents if they are facing any health related difficulty such as difficulty in breathing, Chest Pain While Breathing or playing etc.
- We must do regular annual or half annually Kids medical checkup along with breathing test from certified health checkup center or hospital and take advise from doctors on the basis of those health reports to improve health and control on health issues.
- We must train our kids to immediate cover their nose if they find any harmful smoke or dust, and we should also try to given them clean surrounding at home and outside.
- Incase children’s are facing asthma issues then inhalers are the best and easy medication, so we should ask health experts on the same, and educate our children’s on use of inhalers.
- Awareness and immediate help is essential during Sevier asthma conditions, hence we should educate our kids to approach necessary actions according to their conditions on their own.
- Look forward to make your kids more physically active like sports, do yoga, breathing practices, Exercise so their body can develop immunity to overcome asthmatic conditions.
- Children Asthma can be Sevier with unattended low-grade inflammation can turn into a cardiovascular disease, cancer, type 2 diabetes and other conditions.
- Allergies like Pollen during Spring, Dust Mites and indoor mold can create asthma like symptoms in Children.
- Also in few children’s it is observed that inside cold of air conditioned environment they feel discomfort in breathing as well caught early cough and cold, this can also be an early symptoms of asthma in children’s.
- Stress in kids due to study and proper parenting or outside issues is a normal thing, but this can also trigger to asthmatic symptoms.
- Also sometimes wrong and irregular and un-prescribed medicinal doses to kids may lead in harmful effects in kids including asthmatic symptoms. hence parents should take utmost care of children’s by providing accurate medicines prescribed by expert child specialist doctors.
All above tips are essential to be follow for childhood asthma care.
Medicines for Children’s Asthma
It is advised to take consultation of expert child specialist doctors if found such any symptoms in kids related to asthma and Breathing difficulty.
Medicines including Children’s asthma Inhalers And emergency medicine shots or doses for kids asthma must be taken only after doctor’s advise.
Child Asthma Care : Expectations and reality is that proper attention is to be given towards kids by parents so this issue can be eliminated and our kids can be happy.
Proper coordination of Parents, Kids and Doctors can help a child to beat the child asthma issue and make him live a happy and healthy life forward.
Thanks for visiting us