LGBTQIS community as a part of Human Society which is today going through immense pressure by emotionally and physically. Many countries are the world have accepted the rights and social status of LGBTQ Community. But what about the healthcare of LGBTQIS Community.
Today the world has started LGBTQIS Community have given freedom and social status but there is a need of establishing proper medical and social care structure where they can be treated well according to their needs.
LGBTQ People Common Issues.
Healthcare is an essential part of human culture, and hence LGBTQIS Community must gear up themselves to face the new revolutionary world, where they have gained social status and now, they must openly speak about their health issues and without keeping any question in mind consult with Healthcare experts on their health issues and gain solutions to become healthy in their life.
Along with regular Exercise and Diet, on time medical checkup and medication is essential to them. and this is possible when they are openly and without hesitating, consult with doctors about themselves and their partners health. And the doctors also support them to become healthy with proper treatment like other human being.
LGBTQIS People are facing different kind of health issues along with common health problems. but there is need of more specific gender-based study in our traditional medical practices, and more and more health workers should be trained to handle LGBTQIS Community healthcare issues due to unique body structure and lifestyle.
LGBTQ Community revolution helped them to gain a social status in many parts of the world. but it is not enough to fulfill their specialized healthcare requirements where a major reform is ongoing which is essential.
LGBTQ Psychological Issues
LGBTQIS people may face anxiety and depression due to lack of social acceptance. Lack of Confidence and Financial Status, Un-stable and different family life without parental support, Lack of genuine friends. LGBTQIS Person is just like another human being but with changed Body structure and different couple lifestyle.
Hence LGBTQ Community may face psychological issues and most common stress based diseases such as Anxiety and Depression, Hence Psychiatrist and social counselors can help treating and guiding LGBTQ Community people to handle such stress situations with the help of Meditation, Changing in lifestyle and Medicines.
So, LGBTQIS People must learn to wipe out Negative thoughts from their Mind, they sometime should think like self-centered and self-caring person, and also learn to take the similar care of their Partner. They must seek consultation of Psychologists and Counselors who help them to come out from such stressful situation and live with New Normal Life with improved lifestyle.
LGBTQ Lack of Family Status
LGBTQ is accepted by Law in many countries, but many societies and families are not at all ready to accept their family member with their LGBTQ Status. Hence there is need of LGBTQ People to come out from the stress of family status. And there is need of advocates and social reformers who help LGBTQIS People to help gain their family status again.
LGBTQ People many times tries to hide their status from the family, and this can be a very stressful situation. After revelation this can be a shock to a Family of LGBTQ Person. But, without hesitation it should be spoken freely, and Families also should also accept the social reform and help LGBTQ Person to gain back his family status.
Many LGBTQ person have such family un-acceptance fear, but they should remove it first with self-centered thinking and then think family values. Because after all self-Happiness is important.
There is need of reform in such special counselling machinery for LGBTQ People so they can handle such family emotional situations very effectively. And make their life happy with improvement in their lifestyle as per self-will.
LGBTQ Lack of Partner Trust
LGBTQ People may find themselves in any such difficult situation where they may fear of lacking trust on their Partner. And is general because partner trust is important for a Couple life. And this can be solved by spending more time with the partner. having more and open communication which strengthen bonding with partners. Having safer and mutually agreed couple time. This needs more attention towards LGBTQUIS Health and personal care towards self and partner can also help to strengthen the partner bond between LGBTQ Partners.
There may be such situations where breach of trust may see sometimes. but both sides should try to match up bonding first, and in-case even if such any critical situation occurs them both must consult with counselors and psychiatrists for effectively handle such emotional situations. lgbtqis healthcare is a topic where there is need of more focus by society as well as community, because after all a good healthcare is everyone’s basic right
Trust can be bonded with open communication, understanding each other’s thinking and matching up behaviors and controlled actions.
Lack of Financial and Family Future
Due to social un-acceptance many times LGBTQIS People have to face loss of Job or Loss of Business due to their LGBTQ Status, but they should not give up their life goals due to such temporary failures. Because failures are the part of success process that must be acknowledged.
There are very few companies who promote employing and treating LGBTQ Community people with equality and with humanitarian way, but this can be changed with self-determination and with excelling with own skills with more and more skill base education and doing more effort on learning new things by LGBTQ Person.
Such situations are normal in today’s risky economy and lack of social education and trust which is eventually going to change in future just self-confidence and continuous focus on life goals and success is essential here.
In such situation partner and family bonding plays an important role where mutual support can help LGBTQ Person to come out from such tricky situations.
Financial condition can be change with supporting partners each other’s, bringing new ideas and having focus with tremendous efforts to be success in life.
There are now LGBTQ Adoption rights are also revealed by American Government and other countries are also positively working towards it, which help LGBTQIS Community to have a family life with legal child adoption. Which help them to live a normal happy couple family life like opposite genders.
Lack of Education & Training
There is no education or behavioral training is available specially for LGBTQ Community due to a different and socially less accepted. Hence there is need of proper education of LGBTQ Community people so they can adopt a Healthy lifestyle and mental toughness, and make progress in their family and financial life, just like opposite gender couple Goals.
There are no special treatments for educating LGBTQIS Community in traditional education and social behavioral system.
But with own willingness and positive actions and making efforts towards lgbtqis healthcare attention and awareness. One can get a Healthy and happy life for self and family, and that’s the true key of living life for LGBTQ Community.
GBTQIA+ people face a number of unique health challenges, including discrimination, stigma, and violence. These challenges can lead to disparities in health outcomes, such as higher rates of mental illness, substance abuse, and HIV/AIDS.
However, there are a number of things that LGBTQIA+ people can do to take care of their health. By following these tips, LGBTQIA+ people can improve their overall health and well-being.
Tips for LGBTQIA+ General Healthcare / Lgbtqis healthcare
- Find a healthcare provider who is LGBTQIA+-friendly. This is important because LGBTQIA+ people often face discrimination from healthcare providers. A LGBTQIA+-friendly provider will be understanding of your needs and will provide you with the best possible care.
- Get regular checkups. This is important for everyone, but it is especially important for LGBTQIA+ people. Regular checkups can help to detect health problems early, when they are easier to treat.
- Talk to your healthcare provider about your sexual health. This includes getting tested for STIs and HIV/AIDS. Your healthcare provider can also provide you with information about safe sex practices.
- Take care of your mental health. LGBTQIA+ people are more likely to experience mental health problems than the general population. If you are struggling with your mental health, talk to a therapist or counselor.
- Get involved in your community. This can help to reduce feelings of isolation and loneliness. It can also help you to connect with other LGBTQIA+ people who can provide support.
- Take care of your physical health. This includes eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, and getting enough sleep.
Precautions for LGBTQIA+ People
In addition to the general tips above, there are a number of specific precautions that LGBTQIA+ people can take to protect their health. These precautions include:
- Be aware of the risks of HIV/AIDS. LGBTQIA+ people are disproportionately affected by HIV/AIDS. Take steps to protect yourself, such as getting tested regularly and using condoms.
- Be aware of the risks of violence. LGBTQIA+ people are more likely to experience violence than the general population. Take steps to protect yourself, such as being aware of your surroundings and avoiding isolated areas.
- Be aware of the risks of discrimination. LGBTQIA+ people often face discrimination in healthcare settings. Be prepared to advocate for yourself and to report any discriminatory treatment.
By following these tips, LGBTQIA+ people can take care of their health and improve their overall well-being. If you are an LGBTQIA+ person, it is important to remember that you are not alone. There are many resources available to help you, including your healthcare provider, your local LGBTQIA+ community, and online resources.
Here are some additional resources for LGBTQIA+ health:
- The Trevor Project: https://www.thetrevorproject.org/: A national organization that provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQIA+ youth.
- GLAAD: https://www.glaad.org/: An organization that works to promote acceptance of LGBTQIA+ people through the media.
- Human Rights Campaign: https://www.hrc.org/: An organization that works to advance LGBTQIA+ rights.
- National LGBTQ Task Force: https://www.thetaskforce.org/: An organization that works to achieve equality for LGBTQIA+ people.
I hope this article on lgbtqis healthcare was helpful to the community people as well as the people surrounded by the lgbtqis community. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your healthcare provider.
problems faced by lgbtq community
lgbt issues in schools
lgbtq issues in healthcare
lgbtq issues in canada
lgbt workplace issues in the philippines
lgbt workplace discrimination statistics canada
Thanks for Reading