Thank you for visiting us and sending all your lovely comments, Today we want to give you information about a Disease Hypertension or High Blood Pressure which become most commonly found disease in today’s world.
As per latest health study it is observed that around 1 in 4 Man and 1 in 5 around the globe have the high blood pressure & Hypertension problem. Around 1.13 Billion people in the world have detected High Blood Pressure issue.
Disease like High Blood Pressure is today increasing in affected person numbers just because changed lifestyles and daily habits.
Unknowingly most of the time our food and lack of exercise due to busy schedule invites such diseases like hypertension and High Blood Pressure, which cause’s lack of immunity and instant energy loss.
How to measure High Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure is measured precisely with a sphygmomanometer a BP Measuring Machine by most of the Health Practitioners, but few doctors by practice, become expertise to measure it with instant Hand Blood nerve’s Beat count testing but for the people with High & lower blood pressure issue this method is not much handy in terms of accurate issue detection.
What is the Idle High or Low Blood Pressure?
What is the Normal Blood pressure?
Blood pressure is measured with unit of Millimetre of Mercury (MMHg), there is Systolic of High Blood pressure and Diastolic Low Blood Pressure both have critical impact on our health
High Blood Pressure
Higher Blood Pressure or Systolic Blood Pressure number indicates the pressure of blood flow creating inside our heart artery walls during the heart beats. it mans higher the beats higher the pressure.
Normal Blood Pressure is Less than 120 mmHg
Elevated Blood pressure is in between 120 to 129 mmHg
High Blood Pressure or Hypertension level 1 is 130 to 139 mmHg
High Blood Pressure or Hypertension Level 2 is 140 mmHg or higher
Critical High Blood Pressure or Hypertension Crisis is Higher than 149 mmHg
Lower Blood Pressure
Lower blood pressure or Diastolic Blood pressure Number indicates the pressure created on artery wall of hearty by body blood flow at the time of heart resting between two bits, which means lower the beats lower the pressure.
Lowest Normal & Elevated Blood Pressure is Upto 80 mmHg
Lower Blood Pressure or Hypo-tension level 1 is 80 to 89 mmHg
Level 2 Lowest Blood Pressure or Hypo-tension Level 2 90 mmHg or higher
Critical Low Blood Pressure or Hypo-tension Crisis is Higher than 120 mmHg
As above you can see that From 120 mmHg Upper Side and 80 mmHg lower side is normal High & Low Blood Pressures respectively, and what is upper and lower than them is Blood Pressure Disturbance which needs immediate medical attention.
What can be the main cause’s of High Blood Pressure and Lower Blood Pressure?
- Smoking Cigarette is not healthy at all for our heart, smoking can narrow our arteries and thicken our blood which can cause Low or High Blood Pressure.
- Excessive body weight and body cholesterol cause blockage in our vain and narrow heart arteries and cause issues like High Blood Pressure or Lower Blood Pressure
- Lack of Routine exercise crates blockage in our vain and arteries which eventually dis-balance our blood flow and creates problems like High Blood Pressure or Low Blood pressure
- Excessive Alcohol consumption can also cause High Blood Pressure because alcohol contains cortisol & such other Alcohol dehydrogenase (ADH) metabolic enzymes which affect on our body metabolic system and liver function and create such body chemicals which leads to dis-balance in our body’s Proper Blood Flow.
- Eating Too much Sugar and Salt in daily diet is not good for our Body because salt contains sodium, and upon eating excessive salt our body holds more water to remove excessive salt from our body, and that process cause High Blood Pressure with dis-balance in heart blood flow.
- Too much stress depression or Anxiety can also leads in creating High Blood Pressure or Low Blood pressure Issues.
- High Blood Pressure or Low blood Pressure can also be cause in elderly people by Growing age and lower heart function due to lack of energy & various elderly age diseases.
- Genomes based transfer of family historical disease between family members can also bring health issues like Low Blood pressure or High Blood Pressure to the person.
- Irregular Diet lack of enough sleep, less drinking of Water and lack of Physical exercise and routine body movement can also create dis-balance in working condition of our heart, create blockage in Vain & arteries leads to the High Blood Pressure and Low Blood Pressure related diseases.
- Diseases like Kidney dysfunction, Respiratory System issues & Heart Diseases can also shows the symptoms of High Blood Pressure and low pressure in its early stage.
- High Junk food lovers and excess oily food eaters can also face diseases like High Blood Pressure and Low Blood pressure due to increased cholesterol in their blood cause vain blockage and heart dysfunction.
Who have more threat and possibility of developing High Blood Pressure or Low Blood Pressure Issues?
- Pregnant Women can face Blood Pressure issue due to her changed health condition
- Chain Smokers and Excessive Alcohol Drinkers have 100% chances of High Blood Pressure of Low Blood Pressure
- People with Imbalance Lifestyle Lack of Good diet and Regular exercise can develop High Blood Pressure and Low pressure issues
- People with Excessive Body Weight also have threat of developing High Blood Pressure issue to excess fat and cholesterol in their body.
- Generally people over age of 35 have more threat of developing High Blood pressure or Low Blood Pressure issue according to their lifestyle.
- Women consuming excessive Pregnancy control Pills have threat of developing Blood pressure Issues
- More Mental and Physical Stressful work conditions can also develop Blood pressure issues in a Worker.
- Less sleep and low drinking of water can also create High Blood Pressure related issues with thick blood and Heart Dysfunction.
- The people who are on high dosing of few medicines & consuming excessive Un-prescribed medicines can also create severe issues like instant High Blood pressure of Low Blood Pressure in a person.
- People who are working in Night Shifts and have Sleep related disorders or irregularity have chances of developing High Blood Pressure.
How can we Prevent High Blood Pressure?
- Definitely with a well balanced Good Diet helps a person Good body nourishment and helps him to stay away from diseases like High Blood Pressure and Low Blood Pressure. Eating Less Oily, Less Fatty, Less sugary and Less Salty Food helps to lower body cholesterol and helps to cure High Blood Pressure Issues.
- Healthy lifestyle with daily physical exercise Gym, Swimming, Yoga or 1 hours of outdoor play can help to reduce High Blood Pressure and Low Pressure Problems.
- Regular Health Checkup helps in timely identifying issues like High Blood Pressure and Low Blood Pressure. Expert Doctors also give medication based on Annual Medical report for prevention of High Blood Pressure issue.
- Finding family time and own measure time can also help to keep is free from Anxiety and Depression which is the main cause of High Blood Pressure and Low Blood Pressure. Self Happiness is the key to Health Issue.
- Quitting Smoking & Heavy Alcohol Drinking can also helps in controlling Blood pressure Related Issue to a person, Mostly Smoking and Alcohol imbalance our body’s respiratory & metabolic system. It also affects on Heart functioning which is the main cause of Irregular Blood Flow & Blood Clot forming.
- Reducing stress from our day to day routine can also helps in curing High Blood Pressure & Low Blood pressure related issues. Seeking happiness in toughest time is the real life always.
Simple hack’s to reduce Blood Pressure By our-self.
- Walking Barefoot on grass for few minutes helps to stimulate our Foot Nerves, Daily walking on grass or walking barefoot helps to reduce stress, stress reduction regulated proper blood flow and clear issues of High Blood Pressure and Low Blood pressure.
- Chewing Gum is a simple candy which helps to reduce stress, Anxiety can be lowered by concentrating on chewing process while chewing gum, This simple process have great results in terms of reducing stress and controlling Blood Pressure related issue’s.
- daily an evening or Morning walk of 30 Minutes also helps reduce stress and blood pressure issue.
- Routine physical activity such as Exercise or Playing out door game helps to low stress, stops overthinking and reduce Blood pressure Issue.
High Blood Pressure or Low Blood Pressure can be cured with Healthy lifestyle and mending yourself strongly towards Healthy Way of living.
Thanks for Reading