Elderberry Syrup Recipe
Elderberries are a popular folk remedy for colds and flu. They are also known to boost the immune system. Elderberry syrup is a delicious and easy way to get the benefits of elderberries.
- 1 cup dried elderberries
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup honey
- Combine the elderberries and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and discard the berries.
- Add the honey to the syrup and stir until dissolved.
- Pour the syrup into a clean jar and store in the refrigerator.
- Take 1 tablespoon of syrup every 4 hours, or as needed.
- You can also add the syrup to hot water or tea for a soothing drink.
- You can use fresh elderberries if you can find them. Just be sure to wash them thoroughly before using.
- You can add other herbs to the syrup, such as ginger, cinnamon, or cloves.
- Elderberry syrup can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.
- Do not give elderberry syrup to children under the age of 1.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using elderberry syrup.
Benefits of using elderberry syrup:
- Elderberry syrup is a natural remedy for colds and flu.
- It has been shown to shorten the duration of colds and flu symptoms.
- Elderberry syrup can also boost the immune system.
- It is a safe and effective way to get the benefits of elderberries.
We hope our readers love above elderberry syrup recipe.
Thanks for visiting gymbag4u.com
You may also like our following healthcare articles on Health Benefits of Tulsi Leaf – GymBag4U and Protect Yourself from the Flu: 7 Essential Precautions – GymBag4U