Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by Krafton. The game was released in India on July 2, 2021, and is a rebranded version of PUBG Mobile, which was banned in India in September 2020.
Battlegrounds Mobile is a popular game among young people in India, and it has been praised for its graphics, gameplay, and competitive nature. However, the game has also been criticized for its addictive nature and its potential to be harmful to mental and physical health.
Benefits of BGMI
- Improved hand-eye coordination: BGMI requires players to use their hands and eyes in coordination to aim and shoot at enemies. This can help to improve hand-eye coordination, which can be beneficial in other activities, such as sports and driving.
- Increased problem-solving skills: BGMI requires players to solve problems in order to survive. This can help to improve problem-solving skills, which can be beneficial in other areas of life, such as school and work.
- Enhanced teamwork skills: BGMI is a team-based game, and players must work together to win. This can help to enhance teamwork skills, which can be beneficial in other areas of life, such as school, work, and relationships.
- Reduced stress and anxiety: BGMI can be a fun and relaxing way to de-stress and relieve anxiety. Playing the game can help to take players’ minds off of their worries and provide a distraction from their problems.
Threats of BGMI
- Addiction: Battlegrounds Mobile Game can be addictive, and players may find it difficult to stop playing. This can lead to problems in other areas of life, such as school, work, and relationships.
- Violence: BGMI is a violent game, and players may be exposed to violence and aggression. This can have a negative impact on mental health and can lead to aggressive behavior.
- Cyberbullying: BGMI is an online game, and players may be exposed to cyberbullying. This can have a negative impact on mental health and can lead to depression, anxiety, and low self-esteem.
- Eye strain: BGMI requires players to stare at a screen for long periods of time. This can lead to eye strain, which can cause headaches, fatigue, and blurred vision.
- Physical inactivity: BGMI is a sedentary activity, and players may become less active as a result of playing the game. This can lead to weight gain, obesity, and other health problems.
If you are concerned about the potential risks of BGMI, there are a few precautions you can take:
- Set limits on your playtime: Decide how much time you want to spend playing BGMI each day and stick to it.
- Take breaks: Get up and move around every 30 minutes to an hour to avoid eye strain and fatigue.
- Play with friends: Playing with friends can help to reduce the risk of addiction and cyberbullying.
- Take breaks from social media: Social media can be a breeding ground for cyberbullying, so it’s important to take breaks from it.
- Talk to a trusted adult: If you are experiencing any negative effects from playing BGMI, talk to a trusted adult, such as a parent, teacher, or counselor.
By following these precautions, you can help to reduce the risks of BGMI and enjoy the game safely.
Thanks for visiting our website