Gout is a Painful Disease, Uric Acid / Gout is formed due to collection formation in our Bone Joints. Excessive production of Uric Acid caused due to Overweight, Diabetes.
Uric acid / Gout is formed in our Toe and continues a series of pain in Knee, Ankle, Feet, Joints, Wrist, etc.
Tips to Treat Uric Acid Problem Naturally.
- Taking Sunbath everyday helps in curing Uric Acid, Sun Rays while in contact with our Skin creates an ample amount of vitamin D in our body and this helps in curing the Gout / Uric Acid Problems in our Body.
- Lemon, Hot Paper (Chile), Pineapple contains a good amount of Vitamin C and other essential nutrients which help in decreasing the Uric Acid Problem.
- Turmeric and Garlic are very effective Antioxidant which helps in curing Gout Problem.
- Green tea drinking is an effective way to Detox our body which also beneficial to Uric Acid removing from our Body.
- Daily exercising followed by good diet controls in the excess formation of Uric acid in or body.
- Drinking enough water helps in removing excess Uric acid formation in our Body.
- Drinking Regular Lemon Water added with honey after exercise helps in removing Uric Acid in our body.
Uric Acid Swelling / Gout problem can cure naturally if done on-time care and consult with health Experts.
What to Avoid?
During the uric acid problem, it is best to avoid Drinking Alcohol, Carbonated Drinks, Eating Chicken Meat & Sea Products.
What to Eat?
During Uric acid problems one should eat Banana, Pineapple, Red & Green Paper, Lemon, Turmeric, Apple, Ginger, Gooseberry, Almonds, Clove, Fresh Fruits & Vegetables, and drinking lots of water and Morning Sun Rays are best ways to early curing the Gout disease.
Uric Acid can be cured and prevented with good lifestyle; a routine Morning sun ray bath help us to get the enough Vitamin D to prevent Uric Acid disease.
Thanks for Reading