When we get up in the morning & whenever we exhausted in a day after work a Hot Cup of TEA or Coffee is essential to relieve the stress and gain freshness.
Tea & Coffee both drinks are popular in the world, But do you know which is better in terms of health benefits.
Benefits of Coffee
- Coffee contains multiple vitamin B ranges which is beneficial for increasing body energy.
- Coffee contains caffeine which leads to brain stimulation and increases exercise/sports performance.
- Coffee helps in releasing mental harmonies which helps in controlling depression.
- Coffee increases blood flow in our body with its caffeine and helps in lowering stroke risk.
- Coffee is a powerful antioxidant that helps in lowering the effect of Diabetes & Cancer like a disease.
- Coffee is a popular Breakfast drink in Western countries. Coffee helps to Increase Blood Flow & body temperature which is required in the cold environment of those countries.
Benefit of Tea
- Tea is one of the best Antioxidant which helps in detoxing Body.
- Tea helps in Protecting the brain, Lowering Heart Attack.
- Tea without Sugar helps in lowering weight.
- Black Tea lowers Blood Sugar level which helps in Diabetes Type 2 Disease.
- Green Tea helps more than regular tea, It detoxes our Body, Lower Body Fat & Improves Arteries Functioning to regularize Blood Flow.
- Tea is also popular in Western countries, Tea is acidic drink if drink with adding Milk & Sugar.
Caffeine is harmful to our health in case of excess consumption Increases Blood pressure & may cause Stroke, Coffee Contains more Caffeine than Tea which makes Tea as a beneficial drink over Coffee.
Green Tea is more beneficial to our health, and that’s why it is recommended to drink regularly by Experts for healthy Body.
Both Tea and Coffee have their own benefits to the drinker, but excessive drinking of both is harmful to health.
Thanks for Reading