An allergy means a reaction of the human body to any Living or non-living substance. This may cause a mild to
There are different kinds of allergies.
Types of Allergies
• Things in the air such as pollen, mold, pet dander, or dust
• Things you touch such as metal, latex, or chemicals
• Foods you eat or drink such as eggs, peanuts, nuts, milk, soy, wheat, or shellfish
• Insect stings, such as yellow jackets, bees, wasps, hornets, or ants
An allergy cannot be cured, but treatment can help you feel better. The best plan is to avoid the substances that make your signs worse.
Initial Symptoms of allergy
The most common initial symptoms of allergies are hives or skin rashes and wheezing or trouble
breathing. If you have trouble breathing, call the Emergency medical helpline number of your area to seek immediate medical help
Other symptoms depend on the cause of the allergy and may include:
• Itchy, runny or stuffy nose
• Sinus pressure
• Itchy, red, swollen, burning, or watery eyes
• Itchy throat or cough
• Decreased taste or smell
• Nausea or vomiting
You should always seek the advice of a medical practitioner or
qualified health care service provider before you start or stop any treatment.
• Abdominal pain or cramping
• Swelling around the mouth or Body or swallowing pain
What Care to be taken during Allergy?
The doctor will ask you about Allergic signs so you should explain to them properly about your activities before the allergy started. Skin or blood tests may be done to check for allergies.
The doctor may suggest over-the-counter or prescription medicines to treat
Call your doctor immediately if you have!
• Signs that get worse or keep you from doing your normal activities
• A fever over 101 degrees F or 38 degrees C
Immediate Medical help is very necessary in case of severe allergic conditions.
Hope you enjoyed above information on Necessary care to be taken for Allergy.
Thanks for staying with us