Dear Readers, during summer days in India, it’s the time of Fun-Loving Mango Fruit eating season the most loved fruit which is also called a “King of Fruit”. So, let’s know more about Mango health benefits.
Due to its Sweat and Soar taste Mango is loved in all age groups.
Mango is a seasonal fruit; its availability is started from Jan till May which is its peak Mango harvesting season.
Along with eating Raw Mango Fruit, it is also consumed as a Mango Juice, Mango Ice-cream, Mango Milk Shake, Mango Pulp base Deserts and add on in Fruit Salads.
In some countries Mango is Preserved by Sun drying and storing for further whole year use. Also, Mango Pickle and Mango Spread / Jam is a famous side dish loved by many households.
Few Mango health benefits are as follows.
- Mango contains Vitamin C which helps in boosting our immunity which usually lowers during Summertime, Also Vitamin C is good for Teeth & Bones Health.
- Vitamin A and antioxidants like lutein and zeaxanthin found in Mango Fruit Which is beneficial for increasing Eye Vision.
- Mangoes are good source of Potassium and Magnesium which is helpful in Blood Pressure problem.
- Fiber-rich mango helps in increasing Hemoglobin and improving digestion.
- Mango found Skin-friendly vitamins and antioxidants that improvise skin Glow.
- Mango is a source of natural fiber and anti-fat properties that are beneficial for weight loss.
- It’s a cold in nature which helps in cooling body temperature from outside heat in summer and prevents heat shock.
- Fully harvested yellow mango contains Bita Carotene which is a very beneficial antioxidant which fights free radicals and reduce cell damage, this process helps to minimize potential cancer threat.
- Mango is a rich source of vitamin Folate which is good for women’s during pregnancy. This helps to reduce birth related DNA Alteration / Damage issues and Nausea during pregnancy. It is good to eat sun dried mangoes by a pregnant woman which helps to reduce Pregnancy Nausea.
- This Mango Fruit is a good source of Vitamin K which is good for preventing Blood Clotting and helpful in anemia disease, also it helps in regularizing menstrual issues in women.
- Mango having almost 83 Grams of Water Contains which is good for hydration.
- “Aam Panha” A Raw Mango Pulp Mixed with Sugar, Cumin Powder, Cardamom Powder, and Salt is very beneficial in clearing Heart Stroke Symptoms.
Mango is Immunity boosting and beneficial food for our health, Mango can be eaten raw or used in other sweet food items.
Mango health benefits, and Mango Fruit Allergy & Precaution:
Few People may face allergic reactions after eating or touching Mango / Raw Mango due to its skin contains poisonous oil called Urushiol which can create harmful skin rashes, swelling, and itching.
If anybody found such reactions must be consulted with doctor in time to prevent its harmful effect.
Hence it is advised if you are facing skin infection after contacted with mango fruit skin oil, consult with doctors. Also, few people after consuming Mango may face allergic reaction such as swelling and itching in face and other body parts, this can be a fetal one, So, please consult with nearby doctor immediately.
Not only Mango but all parts of Mango Tree are beneficial for Health & Hygiene. In Indian Culture Mango Leaves are used for festival decoration and after study, it is found that mango contains Anti-Bacterial contains which keeps away insects and works as a Natural Air Purifier.
Mango Fruit & Mango Leaves are also used for Weight Loss & Health Improvement Products.
This Mango fruit helps to Blood pressure patient by regulating Blood Pressure and regularizing pulse rate.
Fruit Mango is also good for digestion and best to eat during Summer Season, but it will be good to avoid it during Monsoon, because during monsoon mango may create digestive issues.
So, mango is the evergreen fruit that helps in increasing Immunity, Digestive Health, Eye Vision Improvement. It also Lowers Risk of Heart Diseases.
We hope you enjoyed our article on Mango health benefits, Thanks for reading