Dear Readers, During summer days in India, its the time of Fun Loving Mango Fruit eating season the most loved fruit which is also called a “King of Fruit”
Along with its Sweat and Soar taste Mango is loved in all age groups.
Mango is a seasonal fruit, its availability is started from Jan till May which is its peak season.
Along with eating Raw Mango Fruit, it is also consumed as a Mango Juice, Mango Ice-cream, Mango Milk Shake, and Mango Pulp base Deserts.
Mango has many health benefits also which are as follows.
- Mango contains Vitamin C which helps in boosting our immunity which usually lowers during Summer Time, Also Vitamin C is good for Teeth & Bones Health.
- Vitamin A and antioxidants like lutein and zeaxanthin found in Mango Fruit Which is beneficial for increasing Eye Vision.
- Fiber-rich mango helps in increasing Hemoglobin and improving digestion.
- Mango found Skin-friendly vitamins and antioxidants that improvise skin Glow.
- Mango is a source of natural fiber and anti-fat properties that are beneficial for weight loss.
- Its a cold in nature which helps in cooling body temperature from outside heat in summer and prevents heat shock.
- Mango having almost 83 Grams of Water Contains which is good for hydration.
- “Aam Panha” A Raw Mango Pulp Mixed with Sugar, Cumin Powder, Cardamom Powder, and Salt is very beneficial in clearing Heart Stroke Symptoms.
Mango is Immunity boosting and beneficial food for our health, Mango can be eaten raw or used in other sweet food items.
Mango Fruit Allergy & Precaution:
Few People may face allergic reactions after eating or touching Mango / Raw Mango due to its skin contains poisonous oil called Urushiol which can create harmful skin rashes, swelling, and itching.
If anybody found such reactions must be consulted with Doctor in time to prevent its harmful effect.
Hence it is advised if you are facing skin infection after contacted with mango fruit skin oil, consult with doctors. Also few people after consuming Mango may face allergic reaction such as swelling and itching in face and other body parts, this can be a fetal one, So, please consult with nearby doctor immediately.
Not only Mango but all parts of Mango Tree are beneficial for Health & Hygiene. In Indian Culture Mango Leaves are used for festival decoration and after study, it is found that mango contains Anti-Bacterial contains which keeps away insects and works as a Natural Air Purifier.
Mango Fruit & Mango Leaves are also used for Weight Loss & Health Improvement Products.
So, mango is the evergreen fruit that helps in increasing Immunity, Digestive Health, Eye Vision Improvement. It also Lowers Risk of Heart Diseases.
Thanks for reading