Dear Readers, Milk is also called as a “Complete Food” because milk is a that superfood food which contains valuable nutrients, protein, energy and lot’s more which is beneficial for our health. Milk helps to improve our strength and energy earlier than any other food. It can be a cow milk of a buffalo milk every milk holds a very important nutritional value.
Milk Nutritional Values
A cup of Full Cream Milk Contains 149 Calorie, 8 Gram Protein, 12 Gram Carbohydrates, Sugar 12 Gram, Fat 7.9 Gram, Fat Calorie 71, Saturated Fat 4.6 Gram, Cholesterol 24, Sodium 105 mg, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Calcium, Folate, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin.
Benefits of Drinking Milk
- Milk contains a protein that plays a part in Good nourishing food.
- Milk is best after exercise food which can also help in weight loss dieting.
- Milk is rich with calcium which strengthens our Bones & Teeth.
- Milk is good for improvising the digestion process.
- Drinking Milk with adding a half spoon of Turmeric is the Best Antioxidant & Anti-bacterial helps in increasing Gut Health & immunity.
- Milk contains rational which is the best moisturizer for our Skin, can be added in-home face pack for more smooth skin.
- Buffalo Milk is good for weight gain, whereas Cow milk helps in balancing healthy weight growth.
- Milk contains in Potassium which helps in controlling blood pressure.
according to Nutritional studies on Milk Health & Immunity benefits, Cow Milk is more beneficial than Buffalo milk. But if one wants only immunity then Desi Indian Cow Milk is the best, but one wants a weight gain along with energy then Buffalo milk is the best.
Hope you like the above article on Milk one of the Best Healthy foods, and you should add it to your diet for better health.
Thanks for Reading