Dear Readers, Flours are a common ingredient used to prepare daily breads, bakery and other flour base food items in world cousin. Today in this article we are discuss about 5 best Gluten free Flours that Provide Super Strength
Flour is a soft powder made from plant roots, especially wheat, a common ingredient in our groceries and used for making bread, noodles, cakes, pasta, pastry, and cookies.
Many people like to eat white flour or wheat flour, which are not gluten free and have several side effects on human health. Furthermore, both are hard to digest. Many types of gluten free flour are available that you can replace with gluten flour.
Following are best 5 Gluten Free Flours to be added to your daily diet:
This Almond flour is one of the best gluten-free flour packed with vitamin E, minerals, and fiber a high-fiber food that has many health benefits. The Almond flour is a giant source of getting the advantages of almonds because it is made with simply ground-up almond one cup of almond flour contains a minimum of 90 almonds.
- Almonds are unsaturated fat, which decreases the risk of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or “bad” cholesterol.
- Individuals who consume almonds have a two or three-times lower risk of breast cancer.
- It is a significant source of vitamin E which helps prevent oxidative damage.
- Control blood sugar level.
- Almonds contain magnesium, calcium, copper, manganese, protein, zinc, and vitamin K_all strengthen the bone.
This Rice flour is nothing but the powder of rice after grinding. It is also gluten-free, non-allergic, and easily digestible. Rice flour is the best component for baking helps to add a twist to desserts. It can also used as a thickening agent for baking products. Do not consider brown and white rice flour the same, both are thoroughly different. White rice flour made from ground rice without the bran having a nutty flavor. Whereas, grounded all whole grain rice and brown rice are tasteless.
- Rice flour contains choline which transports triglycerides and cholesterol from the liver. So it helps to boost liver health.
- It is a rich source of dietary fiber; dietary fiber helps to improve digestive and cardiac health.
- Rice contains an exfoliating agent that can reduce dead skin cells from your skin and enhance the brightening of the skin.
- It helps to strengthen your immune system because it contains zinc.
The Corn is a very health staple food used across the world, after rice and wheat. By grinding whole corn kernels (endosperm, germ, and Cornhill) into powder we get Its flour. It is available in yellow and white color and also loaded with vitamins, starch, fiber, and protein.
Health benefits of Corn / flour
- Corn also contains dietary fiber that improves the immune system and reduces the level of low-density lipoprotein.
- Folic acid plays a significant role in pregnancy due to it contains folic acid which helps to decreases the risk of abnormal brain and spine formation.
- Folate, iron, and vitamin B-9 are present in corn flour, which protects you from anemia.
- Vitamin B, like Niacin, Thiamine, and Riboflavin give energy to your metabolism and help to balance the calories that burn all day activities, all are present in corn flour.
This Nariyal or Coconut flour is a soft white or off-white powder produced from dried coconut meat. It is a gluten-free flour. people who have allergic to gluten flour (wheat flour) can use it in baking products as a substitute for wheat flour. Coconut flour has a tremendous nutrient profile with potassium, iron, fiber, and protein.
- Coconut flour has a higher quality of soluble and insoluble fiber than wheat flour: it improves the digestive system, boosts the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut, and keeps bowel movement regular.
- The high amount of Fiber in coconut flour gives you a feeling of fullness for a longer time, you will not want to eat more. Thus, it helps to control your weight by decreasing your appetite.
- Coconut flour contains potassium and fiber, both are crucial to stimulate heart health.
With the trend of gluten-free flour and straightening up the immune system, alternative flours such as oat flour are best to fulfill your baking requirements. After grinding whole-grain oats (endosperm, germ, and bran) it turns into fine powder / Flour. Upon Consuming oat flour daily, it helps our body to create diabetes and cholesterol lowering effects.
- Like coconut flour, oat flour is also rich in soluble and insoluble fiber, which helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Research has proved that 100g consumption of oat helps control blood sugar levels and diabetes.
- Oat flour reduces the risk of constipation, asthma, and diarrhea like diseases due to its impressive nutritional profile.
Final Thought about Gluten Free Flour
I hope you will find your best gluten free flour after reading my content. Plus, you will know the impressive benefits of using this flour in your diet. So don’t hesitate to try these gluten-free flour to start.
We hope above gluten free flours information will help you to make your diet healthier,
Thanks for visiting our website,
Article written by: Abida Majeed