Dear Readers, Daily Exercising is a best habit for our wellness. In this article we are sharing some of the very interesting and useful No Equipment full body workout at Home for your wellness.
It is a misconception that going to the gym is necessary for a healthy body and fitness if you are not a bodybuilder or professional trainer. Some people have another negative outlook: you have to spend thousands of dollars on purchasing various gym equipment for a better workout.
Nothing is essential for a better movement, but your determination to achieve your goal. Here you can find out the best exercise ideas at home without gym equipment that help to improve your bone density, muscle strength, reduce your risk of osteoporosis and make your body fit.
Following are few No Equipment full body workout:
A squat is an effective exercise at home that can strengthen your lower body and core muscles, add flexibility and mobility you can jump higher and run fast. Squats relieve muscle pain, reduce the risk of injury, and improve your posture.
- Spread your feet at little distance
- Raise your hand in front of your face and look straight.
- Bent your lower part as you sit on a chair and stay for a few seconds in this position.
- Continuous this practice for 10 repetition
A push-up is one of the most fundamental bodyweight exercises and is very familiar as home-based exercise. Push-up strengthens your multiple muscle groups (chest, shoulder, stomach, hips, arm, and back) and improves upper body strength and body posture if you do it correctly. Plus, push up supports bone and heart health.
- First, keep your hand wide from the shoulders and leave space for your chest to bend.
- Balance your body weight on your arms and toes, and straighten your legs and arm.
- Contract your abdominal muscles and tighten your core by pulling your belly button toward your spine.
- Bend your elbow at a 90-degree angle and lower your body until your chest nearly touches the floor, inhale in this position.
- Contact your chest muscle, push up through your hand, and hold your body at starting position.
- Repetitive 8 to 10 times
Jumping rope is a very effective aerobic exercise for heart health. It strengthens your multiple muscle groups (abdominal, hips, thigh, shoulder, arm, and hand), and boosts heart health. It helps to increase bone density and improves your athletic performance. You can use any available rope for jumping and get the advantages of this workout.
- Take your starting position with your shoulders down and back straight.
- Hold the rope in each of your hands
- Move your wrist in a circular motion to swing the rope overhead.
- Push the rope behind your feet on the upper part of the body
- Jump as the rope reach toward your feet
- Try to land softly on your feet and repeat the practice
The Wall sit is the best exercise to power your leg muscles. It is a simple workout that does not demand any equipment except a flat vertical surface. Wall sit works throughout your lower body part and strengthens your quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, and calves. Furthermore, it helps to increase your muscle endurance and stability.
- Stand with your back against the wall so that your body touches the wall
- Move your feet about 2 feet in front of you and spread your feet a minimum of 5-6 inches.
- Bent your lower part so that your knee and hips make a 90-degree angle as you are sitting on a chair
- Stay in this position for 40 to 60 second
- Straighten your legs and come back to starting position
This Bicycle crunches are considered a complete workout that strengthens the lower and upper body parts. If you do it in the right way, it helps to increase your flexibility and stability. The bicycle crunch is an effective weight loss exercise that burns excess fat and reduces the risk of diabetes, heart, and kidney diseases.
- Lie against the floor with your back and bend your knee
- Keep your hand behind your head with fingers interlocked
- Raise your leg from the floor to start your workout
- Raise your head slightly upward so that your right elbow touches your left knee then alternate like a bicycle pedal motion
- Continue till 8-9 repetition
Workout at home is an excellent idea for saving money and time. If you do the above-described exercise properly, you can get the miracles of real exercise at home. These exercises help to boost your muscle strength and mood, reduce the risk of disease and lead you to a happy and healthy life.
We hope above article will help to know No Equipment full body workout to maintain your health.
Thanks for visiting our website
Article written by: Abida Majeed
Bike riding or cycling is one of the best exercises, to know more check following article link Bike Riding – Amazing Benefits of Daily Cycling – GymBag4U