Measles is a viral disease in children’s, During Measles a major fever and red spots on diseased body.
Cause of Measles
Measles is caused by a virus generally found in the nose and throat of an infected child or adult. When someone with coughs, sneezes or talks, infectious droplets spreads into the air and other kids get infected through it. These infectious viral droplets can hang in the air for about an hour.
How measles Spread
- Through Respiratory air transfer
- Touching containment skin or area
- Skin to Skin contact
- From a mother to baby by pregnancy or by labor or during nursing
Symptoms of Measles
Below symptoms starts viewing after 10 to 15 days of viral contracting.
- Red itchy dots on skin
- Runny Nose and Sneezing
- Skin Rash
- Dry Skin
- Sore Throat
- pink eye
- swollen lymph nodes
- Head Pain
Treatment for Measles
There is no immediate treatment to stop the infection, but the symptoms can be covered through general Medicines and vitamin A Supplement. there is a need of immediately doctor attention for these diseases as children are low with immunity.
- Doctor Attention is essential for patient
- Fever Reducing treatment is essential if found at major level
- Antibiotics dose is required
- Vitamin A Supplement will be beneficial to gain immunity
- Take good care of hygiene of the patient
- Diet plays an important role in gaining energy so attention to food is also important.
- Good rest is essential for the kid
- Hygienic Environment
This can be prevented with primary vaccination for Childrens such as (measles, mumps, and rubella) MMR Vaccine or MCV Vaccination with 2 Dosages. First dose is given at 12 to 15 months of childbirth & second dose is given at 4 to 6 years of age.
Patient should be immediately shown to nearest doctor so the early treatment can help to cure the patient early.
Measles skin can be relieved with a home remedy of Smooth paste of neem leaves. Just take a bunch of fresh green neem leaves take a little water and add it in mixer or a Past maker and apply this fresh paste on kids’ skin. this will not only relief the kid from itching and pain, but it also helps to reduce viral infection.
Thanks for visiting us