Our diet plays an important role in our keeping our body healthy and disease free, in this article we are discussing on top 5 Healthy Food that Makes Body Strong
A superfood we eat supplies tremendous benefits to the body and brain. In our daily diet, We need nutrients, minerals, vitamins, and protein for bones and muscle strength. Balanced food is also a superfood. One study by Rush University in Chicago showed that adults who eat balanced and healthy food have a 50% chance to defy diseases compared to those who do not.
In this advanced world, many of us focus on delicious food despite on healthy. We tend to eat junk and fast food without knowing its disadvantages and run away from healthy food. I will tell you about 5 Healthy Foods that Make the Body Strong and solve concerns related to food. To learn about healthy and delicious food, continue to read this article.
Smooth, creamy, and delicious yogurt rich in potassium, calcium, and protein. You can get 30% daily calcium intake from Yogurt. Yogurt is a fantastic source of probiotics that keeps your gut healthy. Only one cup of yogurt can deliver protein, phosphorus, zinc, riboflavin, potassium, Vitamin D, and vitamin B12.
- Yogurt is a giant source of calcium that is essential for your bones and teeth. Only one cup can meet the 49% calcium needs of your body.
- Vitamin B12 and riboflavin are present in yogurt to fight against heart disease.
- Potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus are vital for several biological mechanisms, such as bone health, and help to control blood pressure levels.
- Yogurt enhances immunity due to the presence of Zinc, Selenium, and magnesium.
Sweet potatoes are tasty, starchy root vegetables that are present around the globe. Sweet potatoes are enriched with many nutrients like vitamin A in the form of Beta-carotene, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Potassium, Fiber, minerals (Iron, Calcium, and Selenium), and Antioxidants.
- Sweet potatoes are full of Vitamin A in the form of Beta-carotene. Your body can change Beta-carotene into vitamin A and use it as a light-detecting receptor inside your eye.
- Sweet potatoes have dietary fiber that has magical effects on our digestive system. Dietary fiber protects you from constipation. Sweet potatoes have Phytosterol in large quantities that prevent gastric ulcers.
- Sugar and Starch are present in Sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes enter this sugar into the bloodstream through a slow process, unlike other starchy foods. This steady process of entering sugar into the blood prevents the blood sugar level from increasing.
- Carotenoids in Sweet potatoes help to fight against cancer cells.
An egg is a complete diet with heart-healthy unsaturated fat, a large quantity of protein, a giant source of essential nutrients such as vitamins B12, B6, and Vitamin D, minerals, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids. Loaded with 13 vitamins and other nutrients, Egg has been a healthy diet since the dawn of time.
- Eggs increase the High-density Lipoprotein level (HDL or good cholesterol level). People with higher Cholesterol have a low chance of heart disease and other health issues.
- Egg yolk contains large amounts of Antioxidants (Zeaxanthin and lutein) that are vital for your eyes. Further, Vitamin A is also present in eggs that work as a detecting receptor inside the eyes.
- Egg yolk also has Vitamin D, this vitamin aids in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus that make our bones and teeth strong. Vitamin D is also imperative for immune system maintenance and healthy muscle function.
- An egg is an abundant source of choline. Choline plays a crucial role in the human body. It aids in the development of the spinal cord and brain during pregnancy, essential for cognitive development in the infant, and reduces cognitive decline in the elderly.
One tiny sunflower seed has so much nutrition that may surprise you. After eating it, you will see the magical effect of it on your skin, immunity, heart, and even overall health. Everyone does not know the health benefits of sunflower seed, which is why we add it to our list.
- Sunflower Seed contains Flavonoids and other compounds that help to reduce inflammation.
- This seed is an abundant source of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that help to reduce cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol
- Vitamin E, Zinc and Selenium are present in sunflower seeds that help to boost immunity and reduce inflammation.
- Sunflower seed contains oleic and linoleic acids that support collagen and elastin development. These proteins increase the healing process.
- Beta-sitosterol is a type of phytosterol that prevents breast cancer.
Tea is one of the widely drinked beverages around the globe. There is no doubt in it that tea is good for human health. Tea has been a vital part of traditional medicine and was used to cure many diseases. Today, people believe in the supernatural impact of tea.
- Antioxidants are present in tea. Antioxidants play crucial roles in the human body. For instance, it removes toxins from the body that can create mental disorders and stop the growth of oxidative stress, which has adverse effects on healthy cells.
- Study shows that tea decreases the risk of heart attack and stroke
- Tea helps to boost the immune system. Black tea is very effective for declining blood sugar levels after taking food. Indians and Chinese use Ginger tea for an upset stomach.
- Green tea helps to minimize body weight and make the body physically fit.
Superfoods have superpowers for your body. This five healthy sustenance are a tiny part of your food, but they supply thousands of miracles to your body. I hope the above-described supernatural benefits of small food surprise you, and from now on, you must make this food an essential part of your meals.
We hope above article on healthy food helps you in making your diet healthier,
Thanks for visiting our website,
Article Contributor: Abida Majeed