We first like to wish a Great Women’s Day to all our Reader Women’s!COS
“Life of we Human is incomplete without a Women, Who can be anyone a Mother a Sister a Grandma & a Wife or a Daughter every Family is incomplete without them” This article will help you to know more about Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD / PCOS), Causes, Symptoms, And Treatment procedures.
What is PCOD / PCOS?
PCOD / PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrom (PCOS) In which women of the age group of 15 to 45 has to gone through problems related to polycystic ovaries. This PCOS Research article we will help you ladies to know more about PCOD / PCOS Symptoms and Treatment.
What can be the reason of PCOD / PCOS?
There are no any sure cause of those Ovaries Disease but in general Hormonal Changes and overproducing of Male Hormones in Women Body causes problems during menstrual periods. And that Imbalance of hormones causes PCOD which is also called as PCOS.
PCOD / PCOS also happens due to other reasons such as Smoking, Following Unhealthy Lifestyle, and Excessive Consumption of Birth Control pills are also the reason PCOD diseases.
Normally, the Female ovaries make female sex men-hormones and a tiny amount of male sex hormones (androgen). These help’s to regulate the normal development of eggs in the ovaries during each menstrual cycle.
Poly-cystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is related to an imbalance of these sex hormones.
In PCOS, they start making slightly more androgen’s. This causes patients to stop ovulating, get pimples and growing of extra face and body hair’s. Follicles sacs within the ovaries contain eggs. Normally, one or more eggs are released during each menstrual cycle. This is called ovulation.
In polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), the mature eggs in these follicles don’t released from the ovaries. Instead, they can form very small cysts in the ovary, hence the name polycystic ovaries (PCOS).
by few medical studies it is observed that PCOS seems to be a Genetically and family transfer disease, so there are chance of having it is higher if other women in the family have PCOS, irregular periods, or diabetes
Identical Symptoms of PCOD / PCOS!
- Infertility Issues
PCOD / PCOS can causes infertility and miscarriages due to hormonal change and underdeveloped eggs.
PCOD / PCOS causes more pain during menstrual period, may cause more pain & high blood drain from women body which changes in mood.
- ACNE And Skin Issues
More Acne arises due to hormonal changes during PCOD / PCOS. Sudden Skin Change like Oily Skin & Dark Skin Spot’s can also be a symptom of PCOD / PCOS
- Fatigue / Lack of Energy
Fatigue is an another symptom which can also symptoms of PCOD / PCOS. Due to more blood drain and body pain a women may feel lack of energy and laziness.
- Body Hair Growth
Excess Body Hair Growth can also be a symptom of PCOD / PCOS
- Weight Loss
Sudden Weight loss can also be a symptom of PCOD / PCOS in women
- Irregular Missing Periods
Irregular and missing periods can also be a reason of PCOD / PCOS
- Hair Loss
Sudden Hair Loss can also be a symptom of PCOD / PCOS
- Pelvic Pain
Heavy Pelvic pain during period can also be a symptom of PCOD/ PCOS.
PCOD/PCOS and few rare health complications along with it:
* PCOS / PCOD May create risk of endometrial cancer
* Infertility is a Common Complication during PCOD/ PCOS (On time treatment of (PCOS) polycystic ovary disease can prevent infertility and helps in Normal Pregnancy)
* PCOS / PCOD May also create Obesity-related issues (for Body Mass Index over 30 and waist circumference 35 and more) and high blood pressure, heart problems, and diabetes
* PCOS / PCOD Possible create breast cancer like severe health problems, if not treated on time.
How to treat PCOD / PCOS?
PCOD / PCOS are the diseases which naturally cant be treated, It need both lifestyle change and Proper Medication from Expert Doctors.
Few Symptoms like Acne, Skin & Hair Problems occurs from PCOD should be treated by health experts.
Problems like cardiac & Excessive Weight Gain can be treated with regular exercise such as Yoga, Exercise, Aerobics, Sports etc.
Symptoms like Hormonal Changes & Infertility, Irregular Periods can be treated with the help of Expert Doctors in Women Health.
Along with Proper Medical Treatment, Regular Exercise Proper Sleep & Good Balanced Diet can help to control the adverse effects of PCOD / PCOS.
Controlling body Calories through Exercise & Diet also help during PCOD / PCOS. Taking regular Multivitamins with the consultation of experts, including Vitamin D, Magnesium, Omega 3 Fatty Acids also helps to lower PCOD / PCOS adverse body Affects.
Eating Fruits can also help to provide vital nutrients to lower effects of PCOD / PCOS, such as Red Grapes, Blueberry, Cherries, Blackberry.
Other food items such as high Fiber Food, Lentils, Beans, Broccoli, Avocado, Oil Seeds and coconut Energize body and gives benefits during PCOD / PCOS.
A well balanced diet may helps more during PCOD / PCOS, Such as Mediterranean Diet Food including Tomato Olive Oil, Fish, Leafy Vegetables and Nuts.
there is no need to fear to PCOD / PCOS, Because with the help of proper medical care one can overcome those diseases.
Which are the General Medications practices used to treat the abnormal hormones, Irregular menstrual cycles of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS:
* Birth control pills or progesterone pills help’s to regularize menstrual cycles
* Doctors use to Prescribe medicine Metformin which helps to increases the body support to insulin, and helps to relief from the symptoms of PCOS and sometimes tends to normalize the menstrual cycle. Also for some women case to case basis this also help in weight loss.
* PCOS Can also be treated by LH-releasing hormone (LHRH) analogs.
* Doctors also suggest treatment of clomiphene citrate to mature the egg and be released. Sometimes women need this or other fertility drugs to get pregnant. There are few Natural sources of Clomiphene citrate are Ginger, Black Cohosh, Cinnamon, Anti-inflammatory tea such as Green tea, Turmeric etc can be added in regular diet to reduce infertility and regular menstrual cycle
Which are the PCOS Medications for abnormal hair growth:
* Birth control pills. It may take several months to begin noticing a difference if affected with PCOS.
* Anti-androgen medications, such as spironolactone and flutamide may be tried as per consultation with doctors if birth control pills do not work during PCOS.
* Experts also recommends Eflornithine cream may slow the growth of unwanted facial hair in women due to PCOS.
* Excess Hair Growth due to PCOS Can be treated with laser and non-laser light sources but it may permanently damages individual hair follicles so they do not grow back. This can be expensive and multiple treatments are needed. Laser removal can be combined with other medicines and hormones.
* Pelvic laparoscopy to remove a section of the ovary or drill holes in the ovaries is sometimes done to treat the absence of ovulation (an-ovulation) and infertility. The effects are temporary during PCOS.
PCOS / PCOD and Pregnancy
A Women who have facing PCOD / PCOS Issues, can also get pregnant with the correct medical treatments. and with Normal Pregnancies. PCOS Diseased women without afraid just need to undergone with regular Treatment by Expert Medical Practitioner.
We hope you like above information of Women Health PCOD / PCOS, Thanks for being with us.