Good and shining hairs helps a person to show a unique personality, and that’s why below article is based on introducing natural hair care methods and products.
If we want to make our Hairs Stronger and Healthy then we must follow a few routines.
Hairs should be loves like we love our skin; we should use natural as well as herbal products to treat our hairs.
There are 4 Types of Hairs Straight, Wavy, Curley, Kinky Hairs. Every type of hair should be attended with appropriate care and using hair friendly products.
What will be the best Hair Care Routine?
- Regular Shampooing and washing hairs are very important. Shampoo should be use hairs according to Hair Type which helps in cleaning them well, Shampooing regularly Improves hair strength and protects from Hair Problems.
- Hair Conditioner or Coconut Hair oil should use regularly for well nourishing hairs. Hair Conditioner can be used according to our hair type and hair problems.
- Combing hairs regularly helps in straightening and cleaning the hairs well. A comb should be soft, and the combing process must be Gentle, Improper Combing may damage our Hairs Roots.
- Using Coconut Oil, Almond Oil and Aamla Hair Oil (Indian Gooseberry Oil) are the best natural Hair Conditioners for Healthy Hairs.
- After Washing Hair should Dry well with Gently using Towel or Cotton Cloth. Only in Urgency Hair Dryer use is recommended and on Medium Temperature Otherwise, it will Damage Hairs.
- Using Natural Products for Washing Hair always Good. Such as, Reetha (Soap Nut) which is a Natural Cleaner and Shiner, Multani Mati and Lemon Juice Mixture Shines, and Improve hair strength, Besan / Yogurt Mixture Shine hairs, Treat dandruff Problems and brings the natural shine.
- Using Electric Hair Straighter is not good for hairs. Regular use of Hair Straightener May Permanently damages our hair.
- Using Aloe Vera Gel Base Shampoo is very good for cleaning and naturally shining Hair. Aloe Vera also helps in removing Dry Scalp and Dandruff Problems.
- Washing hair with Warm water is beneficial for Hair Growth and Proper Cleaning, Warm Water open up the cuticles of our hair. Too Hot as well as Too Cold Water damages our Hair.
- Everybody loves hair coloring, but we must buy Ammonia and Chemical-free Natural Hair Color to keep our Hairs Healthy and Shiny forever.
- Our Diet plays an important part in keeping us healthy. Hair Health depends upon well-balanced food with Protean and Iron, which is full in Beans, Lentils. We can get Iron from including Vegetables, Fish, Pumpkin Seed, Beans, Chickpea, Soya bean, and various Grain Cereals. Eating Soya Sprouts are Great for Hair Health.
- Amino Acid is important for hair growth and stopping in Hair Foll, which we get from Dairy products such as Milk, Cheese, Yogurt, etc. in our daily diet.
- Egg, Yogurt, and Mustard Oil mixture are good for our Hair, it Contains Vitamin 1, B12 which is good for dry hairs makes shiny.
- Regular Trimming & Haircut is important for proper cleaning & better air circulation of hairs.
Hairs are part of our Personality which provide Unique Look & confidence. and that’s why routine Hair Care is necessary.
Major Hair Problems must be consulted with Hair Care Expert Doctors on time to prevent Diseases like Hair Fall and Scalp.
I hope you like the above information on Hair Care, which is useful for taking care of your hair and enhance your personality.
Thanks for reading,