Dear Readers, our diet plays an important role in upkeeping our health, and our cooking oil is an ingredient which plays an important role in making our diet healthier one. So, let’s find answer for the question of Which cooking oil is good for health? know below more about the high smoke point oil of low smoke point cooking oil we should use for healthy cooking.
We all know that Palm oil / Canola Oil are used majorly worldwide. But, following are few cooking oils which are healthier option to maintain your health and reduce chronic diseases.
Olive oil is on the top of the list of best & healthy cooking oils in the world. Because, of its rich antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Smoking point of olive oil is 350 Fahrenheits which is ideal for baking & cooking.
Olive oil is best for reducing bad LDL Cholesterol which cause Heart Attack, Diabetics and excessive weight gain etc.
Olive oil contains Vitamin E AND oleic acid which haves’ anti-cancer properties.
Benefits of Olive Oil
- As olive oil helps in reducing LDL Bad Cholesterol, it helps to prevent cardiovascular disease
- Olive oil helps in reducing stroke threat which cause by high cholesterol
- Helps in reducing cancer threat
- Olive oil contains high monosaturated fatty acids which helps to reduce acute disease like Alzheimer
- Olive oil contains polyphenol which helps to reduce bone damage & low threat of osteoporosis
- Olive oil helps to reduce stress and anxiety, nausea etc. symptoms
Avocado is a diet food under best diets such as Keto Diet and Mediterranean diet which are ideal for weight loss & healthy body. It is another delicious and healthy cooking oil with richness of Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Avocado is full of Olex Acid, Polyunsaturated fats, carotenoids and antioxidants which helps to reduce bad LDL cholesterol and improve health.
Few benefits of Avocado Oil as below.
- Avocado oil burn point is 520 Fahrenheit which makes it ideal for deep frying without any side effect
- Avocado oil helps to prevent free radical damage and healthily our body Cells and Joints
- Avocado oil helps to reduce Bad cholesterol and helps to reduce threat of cardiovascular diseases
- Avocado oil is a very powerful antioxidant which helps in reducing ageing signs such as wrinkles and skin lines.
Sunflower oil is another healthy oil used in cooking mainly in Asian region where production of sunflower is more.
Benefits of Sunflower Oil
- Smoking point of sunflower oil is 510 Fahrenheit which is similar to avocado oil hence both high smoke point oils are best for deep frying type cooking.
- Sunflower oil contains low saturated fats and high unsaturated fats which makes it inflammation agent which helps to control body sugar and cholesterol and helps in reducing heart attack and diabetes threat.
- sunflower oil contains vitamin E & K Which helps in promoting healthy heart reducing blood clotting and strengthen bones.
Ground Nut Oil
Ground Nut oil is another healthier oil used in many cousins mainly in Asian countries. Ground nut oil have high smoke point of 320 Fahrenheit, this makes it ideal for daily cooking & baking.
Benefits of Peanut oil / Ground Nut Oil
- Ground nut oil contains phytonutrients which reduces inflammation upon daily consuming
- This is one of the best antioxidants which helps to reduce threat of chronic diseases like cancer.
- This oil contains vitamin E which is good for skin health and anti-ageing
- peanut oil contains high monosaturated fats and low saturated fats which helps to reduce cholesterol and prevent heart diseases.
Sesame Seed Oil
Sesame seed oil is considered another healthy cooking oil, burning point of sesame seed il is medium 410 Fahrenheits. sesame seed oil is one of the best antioxidant and heart healthy oil
Benefits of Sesame oil
- It contains sesamol & sesaminol which helps to reduce neuro disease like Parkinson’s
- Sesame oil is good for sauté and dressing of meat and vegetables which helps to protect our skin from outer radiation.
- sesame oil has more nutrients than olive oil such as vitamin K, Vitamin E, Antioxidants, Iron, Potassium, phenol etc. just it has lower smoke point hence it is not ideal for deep frying like olive oil.
- sesame oil contains heart healthy phytosterols which helps in reducing heart disease threat.
- sesame oil helps to improve men sperm count and mortality and helps to avoid infertility.
Which is healthiest oil for deep frying / pan frying and which is good for sauté / Food Oil seasoning
Deep Frying Cooking Oil
Sunflower oil, Canola Oil, Peanut / Ground Nut oil are good for Deep frying & high heat cooking.
Sauté / Seasoning Cooking Oil
Olive oil & avocado oil are also good for high smoke point oil cooking, but it reduces its nutrition, hence those can be healthier is used for normal cooking or seasoning.
Fish or Algie oil, Flax Oil, Palm Oil & Walnut oil are having very low smoke points hence it is advised to avoid them in using deep frying or high heat frying. those oils are good for seasoning, this helps to retains their taste and nutrition.
We hope you like above information on high smoke point oil and now are aware about Which cooking oil is good for health? To be usage in your daily cooking.
For such health information kindly check our other block posts.
Thanks for visiting,
You can also refer below popular YouTube video information on best cooking oil for your daily use.
How To Choose The Right Cooking Oil (No Diet Culture BS!) – YouTube