Chia seed are a popular food seeds which are used for body nutrition, those are generally taken with cold drinks and liquids such as juices, lemonade, Desert, Faluda etc., Chia Seeds benefit to our health while eating daily such as blood pressure controlling, lowering inflammation and improving digestive health. Whereas few people may experience allergies and side effects upon eating a large portion of chia seeds, including people who are diagnosed with high blood pressure, diabetes and seed allergies.
Dosage of Chia Seeds:
General dosage of 1 serving per day i.e. 1 tablespoon (20 grams) of chia seeds added in a glass of water with lemon can be an ideal healthy and refreshing drink.
Eating more than above can be health risky.
Best time to Drink Chia Seed lemonade/water/Juice:
Best time to consume drink made with chia seed is early in the morning, before soak chai seeds well about 10-15 minutes in the drink and then consume it.
Chia Seeds benefit to health
- Weight loss
- reduce chronic Inflammation
- control colestrol
- prevent heart disease
- prevent cancer
- strengthen nervous system
- Keeps body temperature cool
- natural source of healthy Omega 3 Fatty Acid
- Improve skin health
- Boost immunity system
- Make stomach full and reduce hunger & calorie intake.
Side effects of Chia Seeds on health
Chia Seeds precautions with medication
Chia Seeds with Medicines: Avoid eating chia seeds if a person is currently taking medications like anticoagulants and antiplatelets (prevent blood clots), anti-hypertensive (treats high blood pressure), anti-cancer, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids, as chia seeds might interact and produce allergic reaction with these medicines.
- Chia Seeds are full of natural fibers, but intake of natural fibers may induce stomach pain, diarrhea, bloating and gastric issues.
- Chia Seeds absorb water 10-12 times of it’s weight; hence it can be a reason for blockage in our digestive system.
- Chia seeds sometimes may provoke food allergy which may bring dizziness, swelling and shortness in breath.
Eating Chia Seeds can be a healthy option but Consult doctor before start consumption and also after consumption if found any health-related issues seek emergency medical help.
We hope you are well aware about chia seeds benefit, disadvantages and precautions.
Thanks for visiting our website.