Our food is an important part of our life, as per the good old saying “We Become What We Eat”. and hence our health totally depends upon our mindful eating practices which are essential to maintain a good health.
If we eat Healthy Food, in adequate quantity, and quality automatically provide us a Healthy & Longer Life, and if we do not follow a good diet then it declines our health.
Whereas the Un-Healthy, More Fatty, Oily, Deep Fried, overeating, and excessive fasting all those damages our health. And that’s why following a good diet plan and mindful eating habits are Important for us.
It’s our decision always what we want to choose a Sugar, or a Honey for health.
Pleasure & Concentration always required for mindful eating food makes us happy and eventually full of energy.
A Bowl of Fresh Food Salad nourishes our body and mind because we are eating the best and with focus.
Food only source of all of our body energy & Supply of essential vitamins
Our body consists of majority liquid and drinking good amount of water required for regularizing proper blood flow by preparing necessary body juices, acids & Lubricants.
So, we like to answer below few questions & their best answers regarding mindful eating.
5 Ways of Peacefully and mindful Eating?
Eating is a Mindful practice?
- We first see the food, its color, its touch, its size and feel the Food that we start eating.
- We then touch the food and feel the touch.
- Good Food smells and its aroma creates a positive and happy feeling while eating.
- Chewing Food again & again slowly helps to capture its taste through our tongue,
- And after enjoying the taste we swallow it to enjoy more food.
that’s how we should eat our food with patience, enjoyment and mindfulness.
As per Indian Vedic Texts our Diet & Food called as a “Poorna Brahma” – it means a “Form of God Brahma” who created the World. And it’s true because on the food only we are surviving ourselves for thousands of years.
What to Eat?
We are not only eating to fulfill our hunger, sometimes our emotions tend us to eat more.
While eating we must focus on eating only, to gain benefit from food. Sometimes we eat along with doing other work like watching TV or reading etc. that allows over-eating must be stopped. Daily Eating must done with focus for better digestion and health benefits.
The food we eat should be healthy. We should choose our diet according to our Physique and daily energy requirement.
We must avoid Oily, Deep Fried, Microwaved, Cold Stored, Fattier, or unhygienic food to gain benefits from eating. Also, habits like Alcohol & smoking also harms our health.
We must prepare a daily dieting plan includes food. Containing Protean, Fat, Fiber, Calcium & Carbohydrates to gain a full day energy & essential vitamin.
What is Mind full Eating?
- Our daily diet should be planned with consulting with dietitian based on our physique.
- We should avoid eating packed food.
- Drinking enough water helps in good digestion of food, So, we must drink plenty of water.
- We should stop watching TV or using Mobiles and Gadgets while eating for soulful eating.
- Sugar & Salt intake must be lower, less than 5 Grams of Salt per day are required.
- Along with a good diet, regular exercise helps to retain the energy & burn calories.
- We must give plenty of time for eating, eating should not practice in a hurry.
- We must include Fruits & Fruit juice in our daily diet for better nutrition.
Good Food always Generates Happiness.
Eating food patiently keeps us Healthy & Happy. Mindful eating practices helps to reduce risk of excessive weight gain and diseases are aligned with uneven eating habits.
If you want more info about Mindful Eating, click on the below link to buy a very good and informative Book on Best Eating Practices for Great Health.
Thanks for reading
you may also love reading our following articles Healthy Eating Tips for Kids – GymBag4U and Good Eating: The Key to a Healthy Lifestyle – GymBag4U